The New Face of Medicine
Advancements in technology have allowed Medicine to be offered in new ways.
Here are a few examples:
- Doctors can collaborate on patient care across state lines.
- Specialists can be accessed regardless of doctor or patient location.
- People living in rural areas can consult with specialists in big cities without traveling.
- Having a health crisis? Distance is no longer an issue if you are away on vacation or at school. You can now consult with your doctor, the one you know and trust all with a simple Internet connection.
Wow! If this doesn’t turn medicine on its side I don’t know what does.
Here are a few more examples:
- What if you could avoid lost minutes and hours in a waiting room?
- What if you could sit in the comfort of your own home and talk privately with your doctor?
- What if you never had to get a babysitter or drag your kids along to your doctor’s appointment?
- What if you didn’t have to sit in traffic trying to get to your doctors appointment and waste another hour getting home from it?
The benefits are endless…
You get to see the specialist you want, in your home, saving you time, and energy. It seems like a no-brainer to me.
This latest development in Medicine is called Telemedicine.
It is a 2-way audio/video conference with your doctor that occurs at a distance. You can sit in the comfort of your home and speak with your doctor confidentially on a secure line. All you need is a computer with a camera and a high-speed Internet connection.
You get the care you need at your convenience. It’s simply better service without compromise.
I am proud to be on the cutting edge of medicine and to offer this service at the clinic. Together we become the change we want to see.
With Much Respect
You can learn more about Telemedicine at our clinic HERE