BY DR. ANDREA PURCELL
In this exciting video, Roger and I discuss natural home remedies for summer time. Topics covered in this segment are heat exhaustion, sunburn, jet lag, bites and stings. Check it out…
Dr. Purcell’s Quick Tips
- Heat stroke and Over heating- Peppermint oil
- Sunburn- After sun exposure, use a clean lotion and add oils to the lotion with a pipette. 10 drops Lavender, 10 drops roman chamomile, 1 drop peppermint, 10 drops frankincense. Shake and apply.
- Jet Lag-
– Magnolia or Serenity blend – to calm the nervous system on flight
– Deep blue rub during flight, soothes muscles
– Peppermint and wild orange – Mix in hands and breathe in. Wild orange natural mood enhancer, peppermint circulation to brain.
– Copaiba – under tongue, neurotransmitter balance.
- Bites and Stings
– To prevent bites: Terra shield – spray direct on skin
– To add to a diffuser to prevent bites : Arbor vitae, cedarwood and terra shield.
– Once the bite has occurred: Lavender and Purify – pulls toxins out of skin, and stops itching.
To learn more about Essential Oils and purchase: https://www.learnabouteos.com/drpurcell
Wishing you Well,